Our performance and productivity enhancing services are designed for
‘knowledge workers’, or anyone who has to manage mountains of information,
multiple projects, and tasks while at the same time executing around what matters most.
- Work Flow Facilitators helps you implement "The OCE System" at your place of work or through web conferencing tools.
- Our methodology uses Microsoft Outlook and OneNote as its primary information management tools.
- The normal course of training for an individual is as follows:
- 2-6 hours to configure computers using Outlook and OneNote and to get the system functional
- 6 hours of instruction on how to work with the system to achieve maximum results
- After the initial implementation of "The OCE System", monthly 2 hour review sessions are recommended as life has a way of knocking us off track.
This monthly review keeps the system working at 100%
- While working with the system Work Flow Facilitators often finds or uncovers other areas needing improvement that can be addressed.
For example, we can organize and facilitate more productive meetings.